Vietnam Tourist visa in Hong Kong is a type of visa that foreigners from some countries who are in Hong Kong and Hong Kong citizens must apply to enter Vietnam. How to get it?
Vietnam is a wonderful destination with the sights of war in past, wooden sampans, floating markets, light of gold, fields of rice in new life. Once you touch this land, you will admire because of the marvelous nature. When going to any country, you need to apply for a visa, and Vietnam as well. Entering Vietnam with visiting purpose requires you to have Vietnam tourist visa. So what is Vietnam tourist visa and how can Hong Kong citizens in particular and foreigners in general to apply for it?
Vietnam visa exemption
1/ Why do we say “foreigners from some countries and who are in Hong Kong and Hong Kong citizens must apply to enter Vietnam” in the paraghaph below? Because there has a list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Hong Kong isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Visa exemption or visa-free access does not apply to Hong Kong so they need to apply Vietnam tourist visa if they want to travel to this country. A visa allows a stay of up to 30 days. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months on the date of entry.
What is a Vietnam tourist visa?
As you know, there are 2 option to apply for a Vietnam Visa in Hong Kong: apply online and apply at Vietnam Embassy. Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and Hong Kong citizens in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially Hong Kong citizens who travel to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam Tourist Visa. Do not worry, this kind of visa is very easy to get. Let’s discover step by step to know more about this kind of visa.
How to get Vietnam tourist visa in Hong Kong?
You have to prepare following documents before submitting your application for a Vietnam tourist visa in Hong Kong:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa in Hong Kong is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
How many types of Vietnam tourist visa?
Vietnam tourist visa can be issued on single and multiple entries. In case you want to travel frequently with a multiple entry visa, you do not have to obtain for a new visa every time you enter Vietnam. In contrast, in case you apply single entry visa, your visa will automatically expires immediately after you exit Vietnam.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa in Hong Kong
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
How to apply Vietnam tourist visa in Hong Kong?
Apply visa at Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong
By this way, visitors have to go to the Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong and apply for the Visa there. For both Hong Kong passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to the embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong as below:
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517 / 2591 4510
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524 / 2591 4539
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Vietnam visa On Arrival
This is the easiest and quickest way for both Hong Kong citizens and others. To apply for the visa online, you need to find out a trusted visa agent to get them to apply Vietnam Visa for you. In a very short time, after 2 – 3 working days, you will receive visa dispatch issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Applying for Vietnam visa on Arrival is easy for Vietnam tourist visa in Hong Kong, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- Fill in the Vietnam Visa application form with your information.
- Double-check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for the visa agent to proceed with your visa application.
- Receive an approval letter within the days you choose. Normally, it takes you in 2 working days to get the letter.
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
If you want to apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po or any cities in Hong Kong. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years of experience in visa service and 20-year in the traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom